Thanksgiving 2022: Closed
Black Friday 2022: TBA
Target’s Black Friday sale starts in stores and online on Nov. 21 and ends on Nov. 27. With deals available online only on Thanksgiving Day. Deals include all the hottest brands and products including Apple watches and AirPods, Nintendo Switch and Oculus Quest 2, KitchenAid mixers, and Dyson vacuums.
Note: This ad scan is from 2021 and is intended for your reference only. Stay tuned for 2022 deals.
Target is second most popular store during Black Friday after Walmart. Checkout Target for electronics, home & garden, games & almost everything.
Target curbside pickup option
Target’s Drive Up option is very easy to use. Simply Order with Drive Up in the Target app or online & they’ll bring it to your car for free. You can either shop Drive Up items in the Target app, or choose Order Pickup eligible items on Target.com & switch your order to Drive Up in the app later. You’ll receive a notification through the app letting you know your order is ready for pickup. Park in the designated spot & your car will be loaded. No personal contact required. (See more details)
Target COVID-19 safety precautions
Target will hire more seasonal workers for the holidays. The retailer will change its approach to staffing, however, dedicating more workers to same-day services such as curbside pickup and hiring more people at distribution centers. They are cleaning the surfaces in stores more frequently as a precaution, including handles on shopping carts and hand baskets.
Target Will Close on Thanksgiving Day 2021 This Year
There’s no question, the holiday season is going to be very different this year. Target also announced that they will be closing their stores on Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 25, 2021. Starting in October their holiday deals will be available earlier than ever.
When does Target’s Black Friday Sale Start?
Black Friday Sale of Target will start on Sunday, November 21, 2021. Most of their deals will be available online.
Will Target open on Thanksgiving day?
No, Target will NOT be open on Thanksgiving day 2021.
What Are the Top Target Black Friday Deals?
This year, they are offering some great deals on electronics. You can browse some of the best Black Friday 2021 deals below, for reference:
- Element 65″ 4K UHD Roku TV for $299.99
- Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Neon Blue/Red + Mario Kart 8 Deluxe + 3 Month Online Bundle for $299.99
- KitchenAid Professional 5qt Stand Mixer for $219.99
- PowerXL 10qt Dual Basket Air Fryer for $99.99
- 40% Off Select LEGO Building Sets
- Oculus Quest 2: Advanced All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset 128GB + Free $50 Target Gift Card for $299
- Jetson Sync All-Terrain Dynamic Sound Hoverboard for $99.99
- Bose QuietComfort 35 Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones II for $179.99
- Video Games for $29.99 Each
Black Friday Tips
- Check online during Black Friday. Several Black Friday Deals from Target will go online.
- Target Red Card – You can get 5% discount + Free Shipping all year-round with the free Target Red Card.